On this page you’ll find links to our most popular local attractions, with so much to do and see there is never a dull moment!
- Africa Alive Lowestoft:- The wildest zoological experience around! ~ www.africa-alive.co.uk
- Adventure Island Playpark:- UK’s number 1 FREE admission fun park ~ www.adventureisland.co.uk
- East Anglia Transport Museum:- Step into the past travelling on vehicles once forgotten ~ www.eatransportmuseum.co.uk
- Claremont Pier offers:- Roller skating at Rollers. Live music at the Aquarium, The Zoo and the Jelly pod Private event rooms for hire, ideal for all kinds of functions, and don’t forget the hours of family fun at the Arcade. www.claremontpier.co.uk
- Pleasurewood Hills:- Fun for all at our local Family theme park. www.pleasurewoodhills.com
- Richardsons Family Entertainment:- Bowling fun and soft play area. www.richardsonsfamilybowl.co.uk
- Lowestoft Maritime Museum:- Discover Lowestoft Maritime past with interactive displays and activities to capture the imagination of young and old. www.lowestoftmaritimemuseum.co.uk
- Lowestoft Ferry:- Kick back, relax and see Lowestoft and The Oulton Broads from a whole new perspective. www.lowestoftferry.co.uk
- The Marina Theatre:- Now who doesn’t like to laugh, cry or be inspired by a live show at the theatre? Well here, there’s a Cinema too! www.marinatheatre.co.uk
- The Players Theatre:- See the best armature dramatics here! www.lowestoftplayers.co.uk
- The Seagull Theatre:- We’re so talented in Lowestoft we needed three theatres! www.theseagull.co.uk
- Beacon Bingo:- Win big at lowestofts premier bingo hall www.beaconbingo.co.uk
These are just a few attractions found in and around Lowestoft but travel a little further and find so much more! Visit Carlton Marshes, Somerleyton, Beccles, Southwold & its famous pier, Dunwich, Minsmere, Great Yarmouth, Framlingham Castle and more! All this and the golden sands of our blue flag beach, viewable from 5 of our 8 rooms here at The Somerton Guest house, what’s not to love?